- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Coconut oil, for oiling pan
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl (minus the coconut oil) and whisk together until smooth. A few lumps may remain, that's ok.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a skillet or crepe pan over medium heat.
- Add the batter to the pan using a soup ladle or 1/4 cup measuring cup, tilting the pan gently to evenly spread out the batter. You want a thin layer covering your pan. It's like making a pancake, but a thin and large pancake!
- Cook until the edges start to set, then gently flip and cook on the other side for about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the fresh crepe onto a plate or wire rack to cool and or eat right away, while still warm. Make remaining crepes with batter and spread on your favourite toppings!