- 2 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 large bag frozen shrimp, defrosted (I used wild caught)
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes (or more if you like it hot)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Black pepper
- Olive oil, for sautéing
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- Prepare pesto and set aside (make your own or use store bought).
- Defrost shrimp and remove shells.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil. Once hot, add in shrimp, garlic, chili flake parsley and black pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through and nicely pink. Remove from the skillet and place in a bowl.
- To the same skillet, add in zucchini noodles and pesto. Cook for roughly 5-7 minutes until desired texture is reached.
- Add noodles to a bowl and top with shrimp and fresh parsley.
- Eat and enjoy!