- 3 cups coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 5-6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or brown rice syrup
- Preheat oven to 250F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, then spread evenly on a tray. (You could use 2 trays. I used one large one).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden and desired crispness is reached.
- Be sure to remove from the oven halfway and gently stir.