- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- Half a onion, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews, optional
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos/marinade (or tamari)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Sea salt and pepper
- Coconut oil, for sautéing
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, discarding the tough inner core. Working in batches, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it breaks down into rice-sized pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and drizzle in coconut oil. Add onion and carrots and saute until tender, about 2 minutes. Add in ginger and garlic and stir together.
- Slide veggie mixture to one side of the skillet and add in the beaten eggs, scrambling until cooked through and then incorporate with the veggies.
- Stir in cauliflower "rice" and peas and mix everything together well. Add in coconut aminos. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and tender. Add in chilli flakes, sea salt and pepper.
- Top with green onions and cashews and serve and enjoy!